Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whipping it out

Well I successfully completed the special order in record time!  They requested it be done early so it might be given to the recipients before they left for vacation.  That meant a good distraction for me all day Tuesday after I said goodbye to my husband and sent him off to boot camp.




























The purchaser of this piece cut out the wood and passed it along to me.  She gave it to the couple as an anniversary present today and they've said they'd like to meet me. :)
Of course the perfect opportunity to do that would be to come to the Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire this weekend in Kings Valley Oregon.  :)  I'll have my Great Jesspectations booth there this Saturday and Sunday, so come out and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment