Friday, December 7, 2012

At long last!

After far too long, I am finally posting the finished show piece!   This was from a photograph I saw and fell in love with by photographer Terry Donnelly.  It's of a Mill Pond of Creagh Gardens at Skibberdeen.  I contacted the photographer and was granted permission to use the photo for this piece.
It took 42 hours and measures 16x20" and I've put it into the wonderful frame I was lucky enough to find!
It is currently on display (and for sale) at the Brownsville Art Center in Brownsville Oregon.  It will be there at least through December 22nd, and possibly through the month of January.
Ta-dah!

























I wish I could have scanned this piece for a clearer image, but I'm afraid my scanner is not nearly large enough.
I hope you get the chance to see it in person!  I anticipate it coming with me to all of my summertime events, like the Sherwood Fantasy Faire, the Canterbury Renaissance Faire and the Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire.  That is, unless someone buys it. :)



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! That's so cool that your art is up for display.

    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete