Monday, July 23, 2012

It's not over yet!

Well, the Canterbury Faire has come to an end.  This was by far our most entertaining event to date!  We had a booth right next to one of the performance stages and got to enjoy all of the comedy and juggling shows as well as singers, musicians and play actors.  One of the jugglers promoted our booth to passersby when he wasn't advertising his own show and so we had improvisational entertainment as a bonus!

Sales were definitely up and I am happy to say that three paintings and four wood burnings have new homes now!

My next event is this weekend, the 28th and 29th in Corvallis at Garland Nursery.  The event is free and goes from 10-4 both days.  There is also wine tasting from noon-4 both days from three wineries.  I'll have my booth there with all of my products, including my ink drawings.  For a little sample until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment