Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hoot!

My apologies for the lack of entries lately.  I spent my weekend in Washington doing belly dance performances and working at a renaissance faire in a hair braiding booth.  It was very hot, a lot of work, and little sleep, but I had to great time!  I even got to go on my first ever train ride!  That turned out to be awesome as well, since I sold the eagle wood burning to the guy sitting next to me.  :)

But now it's back to business!  I've been trying to find time to get some burning done, since I really do need to replenish my stock before my next event.  I've been doing some pieces for wedding gifts lately and so I haven't been able to post those photos yet, but here's one that's not a gift, and therefore to be shared with the world!


U[p next, another knight!  I figure I'd better have at least one on hand if I'm vending at a Renaissance faire.

No comments:

Post a Comment